TRIPLE OPTION HEALTH PLAN
Please select a directory below to search for and find primary care providers and specialists who qualify as Level 1 in the Triple Option Health Plan available to LifeBridge Health employees and their families. For mental health, behavioral health, and substance abuse services, including Magellan and Sheppard Pratt, please click here.
must be performed at the RadCare locations at Northwest or Sinai Hospital.
All other locations are considered out-of-network and you will be charged a co-insurance fee.
Now accepting new patients with immediate appointments available
To reduce your out of pocket expenses:
- Laboratory work must be performed by LifeBridge Laboratory Services. All other labs (including Quest and Labcorp) are considered out-of-network and members will be charged a co-insurance fee.
View available locations.
- Radiology services must be performed at the RadCare locations at Northwest or Sinai Hospital. All other locations are considered out-of-network and you will be charged a co-insurance fee.
- Breast mammography services must be performed at one of the following locations. All other locations are considered out-of-network and you will be charged a coinsurance fee.
|Hermand & Walter Samuelson Breast Care Center at Northwest Hospital
5401 Old Court Road
Randallstown, MD 21133
||Herman & Walter Samuleson Breast Care Center at Quarry Lake
2700 Quarry Lake Road
Baltimore, MD 21209
||Sinai Department of Mammography
2401 West Belvedere Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
- Inpatient and outpatient ambulatory surgery facility services must be rendered at a LifeBridge Health facility (Sinai or Northwest) and includes SurgiCenter of Baltimore, 23 Crossroads, Suite 100, Owings Mills, MD 21117, Ellicott City Ambulatory Surgery Center, 2850 N. Ridge Road, Ellicott City, MD 21043.
- All Levels for all Non-Emergency (Elective) Admissions require Pre-Certification & Review of the admission on the admission date or prior to the admission. CareFirst will reduce benefits for medically necessary room, board and hospital ancillary charges by 20%. The Member is responsible for this penalty." Magellan for Mental Health & Substance Abuse benefits www.magellanhealth.com